Friday, June 21, 2013

Garden Memories Pop-Up Album Tutorial

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a vintage summer pop-up mini-album tutorial on the Sizzix blog. I used Eileen Hull's new Garden Gate Album and lots of new Karen Burniston Journey dies. You can see the whole Picket Fence Collection here, and the whole Journey Collection here.

The Garden Gate Album is so pretty and such fun to use. I love to make mini-albums with pop-up elements, since the interactive aspects of pop-ups are perfect for mini-albums. You can see two other of my pop-up album tutorials here and here. This album is about my memories from the garden of the house where I was born. I developed photos stretching over about 11 years. The house and garden was demolished a few years after we moved out and I had fun thinking about and writing journaling about this garden, which I haven't seen for many years.

To see how I made this, and all the inside pop-up pages, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Anna-Karin



6 comments:

  1. What a fun way to remember your childhood home! Can't wait to get this die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project Anna-Karin! Love your color choices and it will be a treasure to your whole family. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna-Karin
    this has to be one of the prettiest mini albums I have seen.
    It is delightful with the gate the word garden done with flower paper and then the photo, really lovely
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this over at Sizzix - sensational, Anna-Karin!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is gorgeous! You put lots of love and work into this project. Amazing!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!