Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Memories 2014

Happy New Year!! I can't believe this is the last day of the year, time really flies. We had a pretty eventful year and I made a layout about it so that I wouldn't forget any important small or big events.

I've been doing these end of the year layouts for about ten years now and they are fun to look back on, a little summary of the whole year. To make this I used some new Sizzix dies by Jen Long and there are a lot of small die cuts embellishing the file folder cards used for the journaling. Each card contains two months. The background of the layout is a gelli printed paper that I had in my stash.

To read more about this and see the details, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for all the visits and comments during this year, I really appreciate it.  I hope 2015 will be a happy year for everyone, full of creativity and fun.

Happy New Year!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful beautiful inspiration!! Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout to keep the beautiful memories, Anna-Karin. Love the wonderful background you created. Wish you an awesome 2015. Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love how you have the beautiful front and then all the different individual memories tucked inside! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I enjoy you work. it's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!