Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Happy Fall Card Tutorial

Hi all! Today you could feel autumn in the air, and some leaves have started to change colour. I love watching the seasons change, and autumn is one of my favourite seasons, also when it comes to crafting. I am sharing a tutorial today on the Sizzix blog, for an autumn card.

Layers of ink - Happy Fall Card Tutorial by Anna-Karin
I used new die and stamp sets by Jen Long for the focal piece: Happy Fall Y'all and Christmas in Color. The technique used on the dry embossed background is lots of fun and works for most embossing folders. It involves Ranger's Pearl paint and is a technique I last used several years ago. I was happy to remember it for this card and used it together with the Autumn Phrases folder.

You can find all the steps on the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Anna-Karin 

Supplies:



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!